Coronavirus Update Page
We are still operating as normal but following suggested guidelines.
Our business requires us to enter and work inside properties (homes and businesses) across the South Wales area, so we will be taking the following precautions to help reduce risk and protect ourselves, our customers and the NHS:
1. Wash/clean our hands before and after visiting you.
2. Wear a mask when entering and exiting all areas of work; and when in close proximity to a customer.
3. Minimise interaction and contact with our customers.
4. Assist with track and trace efforts, by informing customers immediately if they have had possible contact with Covid-19.
5. Cancel and rearrange appointments if symptoms of Covid-19 are present in any of our workers.
WE ASK THAT YOU HELP US BY:
Immediately informing us if you have, or suspect you have, Covid-19 or are suffering from any related symptoms.
Informing us if you are currently isolating as a result of having Covid-19 or recent contact with a positive case.
Providing a clean and well-ventilated space (where possible).
Wearing a mask when in close proximity to our workers.
Wiping down and cleaning all furniture that we work on (and areas, fixtures and items that we may have touched during our visit).
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT DURING THESE TIMES.